What is Rudraksha?
A natural seed, found within the vibrant blue fruit of the evergreen Elaeocarpus ganitrus, Rudraksha is indigenous to the Himalayas across India and Nepal. It also flourishes in other areas of Southeast Asia, where the volcanic soil is conducive to its growth.
In Sanskrit, the plural of Rudraksha is Rudraksham. The name literally means “the tears of Shiva”. It is said, while contemplating Man’s suffering, Shiva — the great Mahadeva, the divine gift-giver — unexpectedly began to cry tears of compassion. As his tears fell, he guided them towards Earth and transformed them into seeds…for the benefit of those seeking freedom from suffering and union with the Divine.
Benefits of wearing Rudraksham
* Rudraksham change the karma of the wearer, leading a person naturally to the right path of truth and purpose, making the pace along the path quicker and progress easier.
* Rudraksham are effective in controlling stress, thus help in eradicating worries and blessing the wearer with greater peace of mind. In over 6,500 years of documented use, Rudraksham have been shown to produce no negative side effects.
* Rudraksham bring clarity, sharpen the mind, and increase the power of Intuition.
* Rudraksham create powerful “protection circles” from negativity and remove obstacles along the path to your success.
* Rudraksham charge the soul with shakti (spiritual power), increasing the soul’s own radiance and its ability to more fully express its divine power & wisdom in the material world.
* Rudraksham create a more intimate connection with the positive forces in nature and the cosmos, help to heal the vital energies and bring them into harmonious balance.
* Rudraksha are scientifically proven to have many health benefits.
FOR YOUR HEALTH – RUDRAKSHA THERAPY & AYURVEDA
Rudraksha beads are widely used in Ayurveda to cure several diseases. Rudraksha Therapy is a very effective way to aid in curing diseases and is proved to be better than crystal or magnetic therapy.
In recent years, studies show that wearing Rudraksha beads combats the effects of stress, including hypertension, depression, and high blood pressure without the harmful and often addictive side-effects of tranquilizers, anti-depressants, and beta-blockers.
Studies show that men and women experience heightened energy levels, stamina, and peace of mind within a few hours of placing Rudraksha beads in direct contact of their chest region. In the long term, Rudraksha beads have been shown to reverse the effects of stress, alleviate depression, eliminate anxiety and other mood disorders, as well as improve concentration, enhance relaxation and exhibit anti-aging properties.